ACCRETECH is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of production equipment for the semiconductor industry and of systems for form and surface metrology. From our European headquarters in Munich, we serve the entire European market through a network of sales and customer service offices.
To support the Technical Support Team at the Munich location, we are looking for a full-time (40h/week) position for the next possible date.
Customer Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Production systems for the semiconductor industry (Chemical Mechanical Planarization)
You can take responsibility for these tasks:
- You are a competent contact person regarding our high-quality, innovative and complex product range. You will report directly to the Service Manager Europe
- Installation, maintenance and support of CMP systems
- Carrying out hardware and software modifications
- Carrying out maintenance and user training at customer sites
- Analysis and elimination of malfunctions, also in cooperation with the Japanese main plant
- Communication of all relevant customer information to the responsible sales contact
What we expect of you:
- Solid technical training in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, etc., further training as a technician (or comparable) would be an advantage
- Initial professional experience in the installation, service and application support of complex systems
- Due to your good technical education, you are able to provide support for products and systems requiring explanation
- Independent planning and execution of field tests, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting, identification of improvement possibilities
- Clean and structured documentation of field tests
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and an independent way of working
- High willingness to travel around European territory, driving licence class B
- Fluent German and good English skills, both written and spoken.
What you can expect from us:
- Independent and self-reliant work with space for individual development and design
- A varied and comprehensive working environment with growth potential
- Motivated and dynamic teams in an open corporate culture
- Company pension scheme, company car and company mobile phone with private use
We offer you a varied job in a highly motivated team, personal and professional development opportunities. Mutual appreciation, company pension scheme, company events, a lounge with kitchen, fresh fruit & drinks and an employer’s allowance for lunch and public transport are a matter of course for us.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your informative and complete application documents by e-mail, stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.
ACCRETECH (Europe) GmbH, Personalabteilung
Landsberger Str. 396, 81241 Munich, Germany
Tel.: 089-546788-0, accretech.eu